Try and Try Again

In the last month, I have worked on eight paintings. Most of them are on the small side. Out of those, four  were completed to a point that I could be satisfied with. One I am still contemplating whether or not to save it, if possible. Three ended up being fuel for the fire, literally. All in all, I can say I have stretched my muscles and grown in the failures. It all comes with the territory. My next batch of paintings I am going with a new series naming it 'Skies Proclaim'. Yes, you guessed it, skies/clouds are the theme. We get many amazing cloud formations with colors galore here in 'Big Sky Country'.

Below is one of those that survived the last go round. It is part of my barn series.


Rock Solid
14" X 20"
Oil

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Period

Leonardo da Vinci - Drawings of Inventions

Leonardo da Vinci - Drawings