Paris Gibson Square's 22nd Annual Art Auction

For several years in a row my work has been accepted into The Square's Art Auctions. This year is no exception, I am happy to announce. Three of my pieces will be auctioned off as full donations at the museum starting Saturday, September 14, 2019. More information on the fundraiser can be had at their web site, https://www.the-square.org/. 
Paris Gibson Square Museum of Art
1400 First Avenue North
Great Falls, MT 59401

Dawn Awaits,   Oil,   16" X 20"

End of Day,   Oil,  20" X 16"

Pink Rings,  Oil,  9" X 12"
Each painting tells a story and each viewer interprets that story differently. Most of all, I want each viewer to come away with an emotional impression from my works. Of course, I try very hard for those impressions to be joyful, as the joy I put into creating. Art does indeed reflect it's creator and that creator's state of mind in creating. Along with joy I feel a calm and sort of peace when focused in the painting process. That calm comes from the scenes I am depicting. My hope is that emanates from my work as well.






Popular posts from this blog

Blue Period

Leonardo da Vinci - Drawings of Inventions

Leonardo da Vinci - Drawings