Refresh






Nothing stands still; everything changes. Some things never seem to change although we would like them to. We made a change and that leads to more changes and so on. I find myself motivated to make a big change in my artwork. I haven’t quite figured it all out yet but will once I start to get back into the process. Step 1 are the black and white sketches, playing with composition/design. Then a few color scheme ideas. The real grit comes at technique. Maybe a lean towards more simplification and abstraction. I do like the element of surprise as well. Lighting is always the main consideration, then mood follows. These are the ingredients for the emotional outcome. The refresh button for my brain will have to be push a few times until the artwork comes together, that goes without saying.












‘The Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows’
James 1:17

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Period

Leonardo da Vinci - Drawings of Inventions

Leonardo da Vinci - Drawings