Zoot Art Gallery

Collage of some of my paintings at the exhibition

Come and see my solo exhibition at the Zoot Art Gallery
 August 11 - October 30, 2017   

Gallery Hours:  9:00am - 4:00pm

Opening Reception:  August 24th, 5:00pm - 6:30pm

Location:
Zoot Enterprises, Inc.
555 Zoot Enterprises Lane
Bozeman, MT 59718



Artist Statement  - Water, Water, Water
We take water for granted to always be there in abundant supply. We expect it to gush forth pristine from our faucets. This precious resource God has blessed us with, is my muse. I find a mesmerizing beauty in the reflections and patterns of waves on a mountain stream or lake. Painting is my language to express my feelings about the moment. As I progress in a work, I check for technical soundness at the same time trying not to lose the inspiration that brought me to create. With my works I want each scene to show it has a vital life of its own with emotions attached. I use oils for their inherent luminosity, building up transparent layers and finishing with bits of opaque points of interest. Immerse yourself into these beautiful places.

‘By God’s word the heaven existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water.’
            2 Peter 3:5

 





Popular posts from this blog

Blue Period

Leonardo da Vinci - Drawings of Inventions

Leonardo da Vinci - Drawings