Homes for Art

Over the holidays some of my artwork found homes. Isn't that a nice reward to know that your art has touch something in someone. I want to bring that beauty and joy I feel when creating into each piece of art. Hence, I hope that is somehow transferred into the viewer and shared with others. I made a composite/collage of some of the paintings and drawings that found homes.




The 48th YAM Yellowstone Art Museum Art Auction
Close with Pink Curtain,   Oil, 20" X 20"

Don't miss the Opening Reception Jan. 21th to preview the art on display.
The auction is March 5th, at the Yellowstone Art Museum, 401 N. 27th Street, Billings, MT 59101
Contact Kat Healy at events@artmuseum.org, 406-256-6804 ext.236 for inquiries.

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Period

Leonardo da Vinci - Drawings of Inventions

Leonardo da Vinci - Drawings