Landscape Painting

Will landscape painting ever die? Landscape painting go back centuries and will keep on being created as long as there are artists. How can one grow tired of them; I know I can not. Just go to a museum or art show and see the percentage that is landscape art. Sure, figurative is showing up more and more but landscape takes the majority. For my own challenge I keep a figurative project painting going. No matter what the subject I keep pushing the edge where I find myself almost lapping into the surreal. My inspiration always comes from God's creations and that spiritual muse. Below are 2 small completed oil paintings.


What is interesting is the difference in the coloring of the .jpg on my computer in Photoshop verses the coloring when I bring it into this blog. The blog seems to have saturated the colors much more.


Popular posts from this blog

Blue Period

Leonardo da Vinci - Drawings of Inventions

Leonardo da Vinci - Drawings