Muse

Muse: the inspiration that motivates a poet, artist or thinker. Assuming you fall into one of those three; what is your muse? Mine changes when I see it. Right now it comes from the images in my head and camera where I just came back from a walk. Fall colors and the change of season is a big muse for me. It is this season that is depicted in my paintings often. The color change around here are the aspens and willows mostly. The smaller wild roses and ground cover has some really beautiful bright color changes. Let me share with you some of the images I am talking about. There is still some green that has not changed fully yet and some leaves are brown and falling.










Popular posts from this blog

Blue Period

Leonardo da Vinci - Drawings of Inventions

Leonardo da Vinci - Drawings